Espresso Shot of the Day - GATI Ltd. up by 15.00 percent

EspressoLogy

Espresso Shot of the Day - GATI Ltd. up by 15.00 percent

December 23, 2021
Espresso Shot of the Day - GATI Ltd. up by 15.00 percent

GATI LTD 195.55 (+15.00%) BSE – INE152B01027 | Dec 23, 2021

Gati Limited is one of India’s premier Express Distribution and Supply Chain Management companies, committed to delighting customers with seamless, end-to-end logistics solutions backed by future-ready digital tools and technology. Gati, founded in 1989, is one of India’s premier Express Distribution and Supply Chain Management company with a strong presence across Asia and coverage that spans the whole of India (across more than 19,800 PIN Codes in 735 of India’s 739 districts). After strategically acquiring Gati in 2020, Allcargo Logistics is now the promoter and the single largest shareholder of Gati with more than 50% ownership, followed by Japan’s Kintetsu World Express (KWE) with about 3.5% shares in the company. Gati-Kintetsu Express Private Limited (Gati-KWE) is a Joint Venture between Gati and KWE where KWE holds a 30% stake and Gati holds the remaining 70%. The company is part of the larger AllCargo Family and is strengthened by their integrated, IT-backed multimodal network of surface and air express distribution along with pan-India warehousing facilities across India. Thus, they enable customized supply chain management solutions for marquee customers across industries.

Recent Drivers

  • On Dec 10, 2021, Gati Ltd launched its largest surface transshipment centre (STC) spread over 1.5 lakh sqft, connecting to all major national highways.
  • On Oct 27, 2021, the company’s sales rose to 19.42% to Rs.399.38 crores.
  • On Oct 27, 2021, the company’s net profit rose to Rs.42.36 crores in the quarter ended September 2021 as against net loss of Rs.11.09 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2020.
  • On Oct 19, 2021, the company ramped up its network capacity by 20-25% by adding 100-line haul trucks to its flexi network to connect other locations besides scaling up workforce by at least 15%.
(Sources: Business Standard)

Technical Force*

  • S&P BSE SmallCap month till date gain up by 2.15%
  • Traded on 52 week high value 198.95
  • Spurt in Volume by more than 5.39 times 3 months avg. volume: 115,979
  • Quantity traded: 7, 58,150 | Deliverable quantity: 3, 06,666 (40.45%)
  • Stock price has jumped more than 140% from one-year-low level: 80.05 (Dec 23, 2020)
  • Daily RSI (14) is in Overbought territory today
  • 52-week-high: 198.95 | 52-week-low: 80.05

Key Pivot  (Yearly)

R4

R3

R2

R1

PP/FIB PP

S1

S2

S3

S4

Pivot Point

-

201.50

154.00

127.40

79.90

53.30

5.80

-

    -

Fibonacci Pivot

154.00

125.69

108.21

96.94

79.90

62.86

51.59

34.11

5.80


Today’s Close

195.55

SMA

BSE

10 DAY

170.22

20 DAY

162.59

50 DAY

157.74

200 DAY

138.41


Some Key Ratios (Source: BSE)

Market Cap:  2404.66 Crores

PE: -11.13

OPM%:- 4.67

ROE%: -29.56

Promoters holding%: 51.93

Prev. Close: 170.05

*Chart and Technical Force data from the Binge desktop app
The scope and usability of this information/data is time-sensitive and market-based, and as such the same may become outdated for the investment decisions of clients, for which Sharekhan Comtrade bears no responsibility. References to securities do not constitute a recommendation to buy, sell or hold such securities. The user assumes the entire risk of any use made of this information. Each recipient of this document should make such investigations as it deems necessary to arrive at an independent evaluation of an investment in the securities of companies referred to in this document and should consult his own advisors to determine the merits and risks of such an investment. Sharekhan Comrade Private Limited is under no obligation to update the information in this document from time-to-time.

Chandresh Khona
by Chandresh Khona

Product Offerings Head

A teacher, writer, travel buff and now Espresso's Product Offerings Head. Ten years here has allowed me to lead the digital team at Sharekhan. My true passion lies in stock market charts.